Saturday, September 14, 2019

My new plan this year!

     This year is my second year in college. I'm a sophomore now. In order to become more better than before. I make some plans to establish.
     First, I want to improve my English skill. The purpose is to increase my confident to speak English. And I also want to prepare for the new TOEIC. I'll increase the amount of my vocabulary and try to use English to chat with my friends.
     Second, I need to enhance physical fitness. Because I join the volleyball school team general group so I have to be stronger. I didn't have professional volleyball training before. Therefore, I have to work harder than others.
     Finally, I hope I can control my weight. I'm not satisfied with my weight now. So I will exercise at least 30 minutes every day and control my diet. The most important thing is water, I need to drink at least 2000 ml of water everyday.
     I hope I can achieve these goals and become more better this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignment #9

Audi o rec ord: View on Vocaroo >> Text: The Harvard Study is study pe ople's entire lives t o see what really keeps pe opl...