Monday, December 2, 2019

Assignment #8

Audio record:

View on Vocaroo >>

Texts:
After listening to the TED Talk. There are three questions.
1. Do you procrastinate sometimes?
Yes, I procrastinate sometimes. But I always regret doing that.
2. Why do you procrastinate?
Because I'm tired or I think that I have enough time to do, so I always postpone it until the last minute. I think the biggest problem is that I always think that there is a lot of time, so much that I procrastinate again and again.
3. How to stop procrastinating?
I try to arrange everything in advance, and live every day with the attitude- never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.


1 comment:

Assignment #9

Audi o rec ord: View on Vocaroo >> Text: The Harvard Study is study pe ople's entire lives t o see what really keeps pe opl...