Monday, December 9, 2019

Assignment #9

Audio record:

Text:
The Harvard Study is study people's entire lives to see what really keeps people happy and healthy. They tracked the lives of 724 men and asked them about their works, their home lives, their healthy and son. The clearest message that they get from this 75-year study is this: Good relationships keeps us happier and healthier.

I'm not surprised by Dr. Robert's finding. Because people need to interact with people everywhere in life. Even if you are rich or famous, you will not be happy if you have bad relationships.

According to my opinion, having good health and happiness can make a good life. If I am rich, but I don't have good health to use it. I can't be happy, right? So, I think the health and happiness are the most important things in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assignment #9

Audi o rec ord: View on Vocaroo >> Text: The Harvard Study is study pe ople's entire lives t o see what really keeps pe opl...